Saturday, January 22, 2005

Its a Saturday today, which marks the end of my first week of school! Haha, excluding yesterday of course. Actually, school really hasnt started for me. The first week was just courses to help us learn better and all. Overall, this course certainly helped me in alot of ways! Will definitely apply it when im studying. Now i know why i always get distracted or get bored easily when studying. The course supposingly costs about over a hundred to two hundred bucks, but we didnt have to pay a single cent! Not bad huh? Two days more till the school term officially starts and down to studying i will be busy with. Everday in school is gonna be like a fashion parade wit people dressing up very differently. Did i mention that there are all sorts of weird people too? Some of them really scare me.

Baby is down wit very very serious sore-throat, flu and fever. My poor baby. PLEASE TAKE CARE AND DO NOT OVERWORK YOURSELF.